Social Coordinating Producer, VideoApply
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
Check us out on The Muse to get an inside look into #LifeAtCBSi through employee testimonials, office photos and company updates.
• The Pro Sports team at 247Sports is a unique blend of sports coverage mixed with breaking news spanning across the culture spectrum. Our success is dependent on a team-first, self-less approach and being first out of the gate with superior content and creativity.
• We are looking for a new social video editor to transform our digital coverage of professional sports. The ideal candidate has a working knowledge of each league and is self-motivated to perform daily tasks along with creatively upgrading our existing package.
• Identify key content opportunities for maximum reach
• Create, share, and continue with team members to build social channels and ad-contained videos
• Own, analyze, and track key data points after video usage
• Work with editorial managers to supplement content plans and coverage
• Reevaluate current processes in place to add visual and contextual upgrades
• Develop, implement, and oversee new creative opportunities
• Expand live video operations and transform current content-related video programs
You have –
• Skilled in video editing software
• Must have knowledge of NFL and NBA teams and its key players
• Independent, self-starter
• Must be able to work flexible hours and weekends
• Must successfully pass a background check
You might also have –
• Experience with social media platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and Snapchat
• Experience producing short form digital videos
• Experience and knowledge of camera equipment, lighting, lenses and shooting is a plus
• In addition, CBS will be guided by applicable federal, state and local laws when considering for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories
All candidates must successfully complete a background check prior to starting employment at CBS Interactive. CBS Interactive is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or status as a veteran. CBS Interactive complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.