Senior UI Engineer - CBS Sports.comApply
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
- Collaborate with team members to build pixel perfect interactive features
- Develop web applications integrated with Restful APIs to meet project requirements
- Stay up to date on emerging technologies
- Implement the new history feature design across the rest of the application
- Redesign the Matchup Analysis feature for our Office Pool Manager product
- Rewrite article pages to match the new design
- Bachelor's in Computer Science or equivalent preferred
- You’re a problem solver; you embrace getting your hands dirty with unfamiliar technologies
- Strong initiative and the ability for creative thinking for product development with the ability to work in a collaborative, innovative, agile and team-oriented environment
- You stay plugged into emerging technologies by attending conferences, meet-ups and user groups
- You've built something cool using any reactive frameworks such as AngularJS, VueJS, BackboneJS, ReactJS, DurandalJS etc
- Extensive understanding of Object Oriented Programming and Design
- Know HTML(5) and CSS(3) inside and out.
- You know CSS preprocessor or frameworks (Less, SASS, Bootstrap, etc). Maybe you've even built your own toolkit that sits on top of your preprocessor of choice.
- You've worked with at least one high-level server-side language.
- Experience integrating data from various back-end services and databases
- You love sports, fantasy sports and/or sports gaming
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled