Senior UI Designer - CBS All Access InternationalApply
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
Check us out on The Muse to get an inside look into #LifeAtCBSi through employee testimonials, office photos and company updates.
- We are an enthusiastic group of professionals in the entertainment division of CBS Interactive, a premiere Los Angeles based tech company.
- Brands include all CBS Entertainment interactive properties including the CBS app, CBS.com and our premiere streaming service, CBS All Access.
Designer will create visually stunning and engaging UI designs that are pixel perfect. Responsibilities include working on projects from start to finish, creating and communicating concepts, developing interactive design solutions and designing user interfaces. You will work with a collaborative team of producers, developers, product leads and respective marketing/sales clients.
- Will work directly with a team of UX, UI, Product managers and developers within a scrum team.
- Will create pixel perfect UI designs on brand, based on UX documentation and stakeholder requirements.
- Will keep up to date on industry trends and understand how those trend may elevate our products.
CBS is the number one TV network in the country, one of the largest creators of content in the world, and a pioneer in digital streaming entertainment. At our Burbank design studio, designers will have the opportunity to work on properties like CBS.com, The CBS App, CBS All Access and more across all platforms including mobile and OTT for devices like Roku and Apple TV. It's not an understatement to say that the designs that come out of this division contribute to the overall success of our company.
You have –
- A solid portfolio showcasing exceptional UI across multiple platforms.
- A strong conceptual skills.
- An understanding of common design issues, challenges and guidelines.
- To be comfortable giving presentations to stakeholders and defending design strategies.
- Excellent communication skills, be self-motivated, and have a fine eye for detail.
- To be able to work independently, proactively gather consensus from multiple internal stakeholders and be able to change tasks quickly based on shifts in priorities or urgent deadlines.
You might also have –
- An understanding of Sketch
- Prototyping experience
- Experience working in an Agile environment
- Experience working on video streaming services
- Entertainment experience
All candidates must successfully complete a background check prior to starting employment at CBS Interactive. CBS Interactive is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or status as a veteran. CBS Interactive complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.