Senior Social Media Producer, GameSpotApply
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
- Execute and own the Social Media & Community strategy with guidance from Sr. Management for our Twitter channel
- Build & execute Influencer marketing strategy to support game launch, and evergreen campaigns
- Manage GameSpots Twitter account.
- Publish editorial content on channels to support and engage community
- Analyze all social media data and adjust content to ensure maximum engagement. If content is not performing well, craft strategy to garner the highest engagement possible
- Oversee the positioning, writing, and accuracy of daily social posts across multiple channels
- Track campaign results to ensure social performance and business objectives are being met and provide data-supported recommendations on strategy
- Community management across social channels - actively engage and respond to followers and brainstorm new ways to encourage social conversation and build community
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, communications, journalism
- 4+ years’ experience producing custom social content and managing brand social accounts, preferably in entertainment.
- Deep understanding of publishing on various social platforms and nuances of the end-user experience
- Must have an adaptable writing and content style for a range of genres, be detail-oriented and a stickler for grammar and consistency in voice
- Experience developing and optimizing visuals and video for social and the ability to use photo and video editing tools to self-serve on content for distribution
- Ability to work against tight deadlines and flexibility to pivot on strategy and execution when necessary
- Ability to analyze and leverage social data to develop content quickly to capitalize on social trends
- Willingness to work nights and/or weekends if necessary
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled