Senior Search Engine Marketing AnalystApply
CBS Interactive, a division of ViacomCBS, is the world’s largest publisher of premium digital content and a perennial top 10 Internet company. CBS Interactive’s brands span popular categories like technology, entertainment, sports, news and gaming.
Properties include the websites, apps and streaming services of the CBS Television Network such as the CBS All Access subscription service, CBS News Digital platforms including the 24/7 digital news network CBSN, and CBS Sports Digital brands including the 24-hour streaming sports news network CBS Sports HQ, as well as digital-first properties in key content verticals, including CNET, ZDNet, TVGuide.com, GameSpot, Last.fm, Metacritic and Chowhound.
Follow CBS Interactive on Twitter and Facebook.
- Manage the day-to-day of online direct response and acquisition campaigns so that they meet the target KPIs
- Adjust and optimize marketing campaigns and plans to meet changing markets and competitive conditions in order to hit ROAS targets
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills in measuring and reporting on marketing programs and KPIs
- Develop and implement structured media plans that will deliver against advertising goals and budgets
- Evaluate, recommend, and manage ongoing relationships with media partners and vendors
- Collaborate with multiple departments to communicate campaign progress and updates
- Develop pro-active ideas and solutions to meet business objectives
- Attend team meetings and department calls
- Monitor activities of competitors and provide industry trends and learnings
- Execute special projects as needed
- At least 5+ years of online media/marketing experience, preferably with experience in running paid acquisition campaigns such as: paid social or search, native, direct online display, RTB display, mobile marketing, affiliate marketing
- Strong understanding of marketing key performance indicators (KPIs) and how it pertains to the success of marketing activities.
- Excels in a dynamic, data-driven, metrics oriented environment
- Quick to learn new topics and demonstrates ability to work in a fast paced and evolving environment
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with regular check-ins and supervision from department leaders
- Exceptional communicator (written and oral) with the ability to build positive relationships
- High energy, low ego. Works with colleagues and peers in a professional and collaborative style
- Agency account or client experience a plus
- High degree of proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel & PowerPoint, Google drive, Google documents.
- Experience using any of the following marketing tech platforms such as: Omniture, Google Analytics, Kenshoo, DFA, Conversant, HasOffers/Tune, Kochava, Nanigans, or Power Editor
- Bachelor's degree