Senior Product Manager - TV GuideApply
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
CBS Interactive is looking for a Senior Product Manager to grow the TV Guide brand across the web, apps and connected devices. The ideal candidate loves television in all forms, but especially via streaming, and has experience in a strategic product role for a web-based media property. You’ll work closely with business leaders to craft a cross-platform strategy that will position the TV Guide brand as influential, modern, and available everywhere as an authoritative resource for a new generation of TV viewers.
You’ll lead the product strategy, with multiple Agile teams to execute on that vision, inclusive of a differentiated go to market strategy for direct sales. You should love design, be passionate about the user experience, and be excited to work with talented engineers to make a big picture vision a reality via iterative product launches.
- Develop TV Guide’s product strategy and translate business goals to a clear roadmap of incremental wins and big bets to achieve it
- Collaborate with TV Guide editors to develop world-class experiences for editorial and video content that will live on multiple platforms and form factors
- Develop and execute on direct sales strategy for TV Guide properties, working closely with Marketing to develop new products for premium advertisers
- Identify core site features with highest opportunity for growth and work with in-house design to simplify and modernize user experiences.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 5+ years in a Product management role
- Experience working with Sales & Marketing teams on a digital product
- Experience leading teams as a Product Owner in an Agile development environment
- Self-directed work style, with ability to manage competing priorities
- Comfort working in a fast-paced environment with an ability to multi-task, pivot and change focus when necessary
- Ability to gather requirements and feedback from non-technical stakeholders and communicate them with engineering
- Proven ability to work with stakeholders of all levels, including senior management
- Experience working on an editorial-driven product
- Experience working on native apps
- Experience working on TV platforms like Apple TV or Roku, voice platforms like Amazon Echo or Google Home