Senior Marketing Manager, CBS All Access RetentionApply
CBS Business Unit: CBS Interactive
Job Type: Full-Time Staff
Job Location: New York, NY, US
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
Our Marketing, Distribution & Operations team within the CBS Digital Media group is charged with distribution and monetization of premium CBS content across the spectrum of digital partnerships and business models. We are a diverse and agile group that work in an exciting and fast-paced environment, work cross-functionally across different departments and are always looking forward to opportunities to grow our team!
The primary focus of this role is to drive retention and reduce attrition across CBS All Access segments, in particular international markets. We’re looking for someone who is passionate about media, has experience launching and driving increased engagement with new products, has strong analytical skills and is interested in working in a dynamic, fast paced environment. To achieve the above goals, this position will work closely with cross-functional teams within CBSi.
- Manage campaigns from creative development to execution to ensure timely delivery of campaigns.
- Collaborate closely with Product team to develop new features to drive engagement and improve the customer experience with the service overall.
- Collaborate closely with Creative and Acquisition teams to to launch, integrate and customize campaigns for new segments and international markets.
- Partner with Business Intelligence and Marketing Operations teams to develop, update and improve reporting that tracks KPIs and business metrics to uncover actionable trends, insights and forecasts.
- Support broader CBS All Access retention projects.
- Plan and oversee execution of retention multi-channel campaigns to drive subscriber engagement.
- Develop communications across the full customer lifecycle for CBS All Access, including creative development, data-driven segmentation, automation and performance analysis.
- Communicate results and insights to key stakeholders.
- Customizing and personalizing marketing messaging and strategy across markets.
- Building a testing/optimization plan to continually improve retention metrics.
What you bring to the team:
You have –
- A Bachelor’s degree.
- 5+ years direct marketing experience including deep expertise in digital marketing channels .
- Manage the segmentation strategy for a global business at scale.
- Experience with an entertainment company or relevant premier consumer product with a focus on international markets (TV, movies, games, music, etc.)
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to a challenging, fast-paced environment of multiple priorities and stakeholders.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical capabilities.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills with strong attention to detail.
You might also have –
- Experience driving paid revenue from a subscription product preferred, specifically digital subscription experience is a plus
- Experience working in the entertainment industry or as a strategy consultant in the media industry a plus
- Experiencing driving audience and revenue growth at scale for digital start up
- Experience driving paid revenue from a digital subscription product.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled