Senior Marketing Manager, AcquisitionApply
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
- Work with cross-functional teams to plan and oversee execution of acquisition campaigns to drive subscriber growth across direct-to-consumer online and offline marketing channels including paid, earned, and owned channels.
- Identify and develop new marketing tactics and opportunities to drive additional viewership and acquisition.
- Drive development of creative briefs to guide the marketing creative process and support alignment of internal marketing teams on goals and strategies to develop best in class creative executions.
- Track and analyze acquisition trends by channel and by initiative.
- Be a champion for following design standards and web best practices to ensure high online engagement with our creative through the purchase flow, from the up-front marketing, landing page, order form, thank you page and confirmation emails.
- Develop cutting edge cross-channel go-to-market plans around the streaming of primetime and VOD programming on CBS All Access.
- Manage campaigns from development to execution to ensure timely and precise campaign launches. Perform and review analysis on the success of our marketing campaigns
- Collaborate closely with product development team to integrate and customize key programming within the core product.
- Develop and maintain A/B testing roadmap and prioritize tests alongside cross-functional teams Partner with internal research and insights teams to develop a deep understanding of the target customer
- Bachelor’s degree, MBA a plus
- 7+ years digital marketing experience required, with experience driving digital audience/customer growth and revenue
- Experience launching innovative national campaigns for an entertainment company or product with proven track record of success (TV, Movies, Games, etc.)
- Strong project management and interpersonal skills, with ability to take initiative in a challenging, fast-paced environment of multiple priorities.
- Strong critical thinking and analytical capabilities, particularly in customer segmentation and modeling
- Excellent oral and written communications skills with a high regard for attention to detail
- Experience in digital subscription services and/or e-commerce
- Understanding and experience with AB/MVT testing
- Strong interest in entertainment content
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled