Senior Manager, Program Delivery / RTEApply
CBS Interactive, a division of ViacomCBS, is the world’s largest publisher of premium digital content and a perennial top 10 Internet company. CBS Interactive’s brands span popular categories like technology, entertainment, sports, news and gaming.
Properties include the websites, apps and streaming services of the CBS Television Network such as the CBS All Access subscription service, CBS News Digital platforms including the 24/7 digital news network CBSN, and CBS Sports Digital brands including the 24-hour streaming sports news network CBS Sports HQ, as well as digital-first properties in key content verticals, including CNET, ZDNet, TVGuide.com, GameSpot, Last.fm, Metacritic and Chowhound.
Follow CBS Interactive on Twitter and Facebook.
- Serve as the “air traffic controller” guiding our complex projects and objectives to deliver against aggressive deliverables, time constraints and financial goals, delivering projects on time, on budget and on target
- Lead multiple project teams to identify risk, mitigation strategies and resolve complex problems
- Work closely with product management, engineering, content teams, and other cross-functional teams, to help drive the scheduling, planning and execution of complex projects
- Plan and facilitate our quarterly Agile SAFe PI Planning events
- Partner with Agile Team Scrum Masters to ensure successful delivery against PI commitments, helping mitigating Risks, Impediments and Dependencies
- Support release train efforts by coordinating multiple release trains across team-of-teams, working with the release management team
- Be an agile thought-leader, constantly improving how we deliver, championing a positive culture, fostering agile frameworks
- Moderate travel to San Francisco office
- Additional other duties and responsibilities, as assigned
- SAFe RTE certification or Certified Scaled Agile Program Consultant certification
- 2+ years of experience as a Release Train Engineer or similar senior agile delivery / program manager role
- 7+ years of highly effective program management or scrum-of-scrum experience leading matrix teams
- 5+ years of experience as a Senior Scrum Master for a software development team
- People manager experience leading and mentoring program managers, scrum masters and/or release managers in an agile software development environment
- High proficiency with Jira, Confluence, Project Plans and presentation skills
- Experience with projects involving solution development and outcome achievement within both web and mobile application architectures
- A proactive, efficient, and resourceful approach and ability to thrive in a creative and deadline-driven environment
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent
- Knowledge and experience with video streaming products on Mobile, Desktop, OTT and Large TV screens
- Experience in Jira Portfolio (add-on to Atlassian Jira) and product portfolio management
- PMP Certification or similar Program/Project Management certification
- Experience with Content Management Systems, Publishing Systems, Digital Media sites development, video and/or knowledge of advertising concepts (traditional and/or online
- Basic proficiency and general understanding of standard development software
- Release management experience across Web, Mobile Applications and OTT platforms to customers
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet
At ViacomCBS, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. ViacomCBS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.viacbs.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to email@example.com. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.