Senior Manager, Photography CBS All Access OriginalsApply
CBS Interactive, a division of ViacomCBS, is the world’s largest publisher of premium digital content and a perennial top 10 Internet company. CBS Interactive’s brands span popular categories like technology, entertainment, sports, news and gaming.
Properties include the websites, apps and streaming services of the CBS Television Network such as the CBS All Access subscription service, CBS News Digital platforms including the 24/7 digital news network CBSN, and CBS Sports Digital brands including the 24-hour streaming sports news network CBS Sports HQ, as well as digital-first properties in key content verticals, including CNET, ZDNet, TVGuide.com, GameSpot, Last.fm, Metacritic and Chowhound.
Follow CBS Interactive on Twitter and Facebook.
- Work collaboratively with Publicity, Marketing, and Originals divisions to strategize, ideate, and develop event initiatives that maximize return on investment
- Hire and oversee unit photographers, including script and one-liner review as well as liaise with show publicists to make sure all photo needs are covered.
- Retouching of unit photography, including processing of files/adding meta-data, editing, and archiving.
- Lead digital asset management and servicing of photographic material for a multitude of purposes including, but not limited to: publicity, promo, social media, consumer products, and international needs.
- Work cross functionally with Marketing and Print to produce gallery and still photoshoots to ensure all photography meets premium creative standards and support brand consistency.
- Provide production and logistical support in the development and execution of photoshoots.
- Administrate talent approvals on unit photography and gallery.
- Coordinate photography needs for premieres and other events.
- Work with legal and assets management to maintain knowledge of rights, clearance, photo deal memos, and talent approvals.
- 6+ years of photography experience in the entertainment field and an understanding and passion for the photography industry.
- Familiarity with entertainment production and unit photographers for hire.
- Strong knowledge and roster for Local 600, entertainment, and editorial photographers.
- Advanced Photoshop and retouching skills and extensive experience with digital photography, metadata, digital software and asset management systems such as Adobe Creative Suite, Photo Mechanic, Capture One, DF Studio and Widen.
- Ability to select photo days for compelling episodic coverage and manage talent approvals with little supervision.
- Experience planning and executing large high-end gallery shoots and must have a strong creative eye for producing impactful photo assets.
- Deadline-oriented with strong time management skills, an ability to multi-task, and handle fast deadlines when they arise.
- Ability to work on location both in and out-of-town when the need arises.
- Must be a team player with strong communications skills and the ability to collaborate with cross-functional teams, including marketing, social, content strategy and design.
- Ability to handle high volume of complex projects and tasks for multiple people and departments simultaneously and manage competing priorities.
- Degree in Photography or Visual Communications preferred.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled