Senior Manager, Partnerships - CBS.comApply
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
Check us out on The Muse to get an inside look into #LifeAtCBSi through employee testimonials, office photos and company updates.
CBS All Access is a premium streaming subscription service with over one million subscribers and growing. Our team is a diverse and agile group that is dedicated to driving consumer revenue through consistent user acquisition growth and retention. We work collaboratively across multiple departments and channels to continually enhance our product, expand our distribution and effectively market our best-in-class content.
In this role you will work collaboratively with our platform partners to drive acquisition, run point on all marketing campaigns and consistently uncover opportunities to significantly grow the CBS All Access subscription base. We are looking for a team member who enjoys managing multiple relationships and who will provide leadership, creativity and efficiency to all operational elements of the marketing process.
- Work with external platform partners, such as Amazon, Roku and Microsoft, to secure promotional opportunities for CBS All Access on-device, online, and in-store.
- Serve as key liaison with product team to ensure new service features are leveraged in our marketing and the user flow is optimized from download to subscription sign-up
- Coordinate with internal project management, creative, content strategy, legal, and product teams to secure approvals and deliver on campaigns
- Work on monthly volume forecast, reporting on variances and managing expenses for internal and external partners
- Source third party partnerships, including opportunities such as retail gift cards, loyalty rewards programs and more
- Contract management, including IOs for paid and barter opportunities, and new agreements
- Establish and maintain reporting for partner promotions, capturing and sharing live examples of promotions for wider team distribution
- Support launch of latest CBS All Access Original Series, Star Trek: Discovery across all platforms, including paid media buys and retail events
- Oversee rolling launch of CBS All Access gift cards at retail (ie. Game Stop, CVS, Best Buy) and spearhead online gifting
- Launch our first-ever bundled product -- CBS All Access subscription + streaming device -- handling project from offer development to promotion and fulfillment
- College degree
- 2+ years minimum experience in partnership, integrated marketing and/or account management role
- 5 years of overall experience
- Excellent communication skills, effective in person, over email and on conference calls; can easily “run the meeting”
- Experience developing creative assets, requiring strong attention to detail
- Strong project management and interpersonal skills, with ability to take initiative in a challenging, fast-paced environment of multiple priorities
You might also have--
- Experience working in entertainment industry
- Business development background
- Experience managing budget, P/L
All candidates must successfully complete a background check prior to starting employment at CBS Interactive. CBS Interactive is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or status as a veteran. CBS Interactive complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.