Senior Manager, Customer Service, CBS All AccessApply
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
Check us out on The Muse to get an inside look into #LifeAtCBSi through employee testimonials, office photos and company updates.
- Our Distribution & Operations team within the CBS Digital Media group is charged with distribution and monetization of premium CBS content across the spectrum of digital partnerships and business models. These include our direct-to-consumer subscription service CBS All Access, ad-supported streaming across our CBS digital properties and CBS Audience Network partner sites such as YouTube, MSN and Yahoo, transactional digital storefronts such as iTunes and Amazon as well as digital MVPD products and partnerships.
- We are a diverse and agile group that works in an exciting and fast-paced environment, working cross-functionally across different departments and partnering with multiple technology/distribution partners to ensure that we deliver CBS content to consumers, however and wherever they want to consume it.
- Act as business lead / representative with the external customer service team. Partner with the customer support team to design strategic plans, resource support and ongoing initiatives to support organizational goals.
- Responsible for the Balanced Scorecard and KPI’s associated with each business unit. Has indirect operational accountability for operations in a Shared Services environment. Analyze agent level data, center data and set key target objectives based on industry / performance trends.
- Conduct ongoing, training sessions to instruct staff on how to improve the overall customer experience by adequately addressing problems over the phone and/or how to effectively communicate via email correspondence.
- Conduct regular on-site visits, evaluations, call listening, monitoring, and feedback, as required.
- Make recommendations to improve processes, performance, customer resolution to problems by leading the infrastructure projects, gather expertise and systematically approach by problem solving or best practice implementation. (data/integration, front end care tools, reporting).
- Organize and lead weekly/monthly/quarterly formal business review sessions with key stakeholders and external customer service team. Provide feedback on status of training and staff comprehension, overall performance of external team.
- Ensure partner compliance to desktop requirements, recruiting practices, training curriculum and overall performance standards in accordance with the SOW.
- Coach, define and assign deliverables, provide direction and guidance to local operations.
- Lead and execute all “Pre-Live” activities. Accountable for ensuring effective process changes and program implementations occur.
- Partner with customer support team to develop escalation procedures and provide feedback to management concerning possible problems and/or areas of improvement.
- Partner with internal CBSi Teams to develop, maintain training materials for existing and upcoming products. Develop teaching aids and reference materials including training manuals, reference material, visual aids, scripts etc.
- Lead new customer workflows.
- Bachelor’s degree
- 5-7 years of Call Center Operations and/or Care Center Account Management experience, managing customer service programs for a premium brand with over 200 seats.
- Work well under pressure, professional demeanor, strong communication, interpersonal and cross functional team skills with proven ability to work in a fast-paced, self-directed environment.
- Strong ability to guide individuals toward goal achievement using negotiation, teamwork/collaboration, motivation and staff development skills including the ability to act as a role model within the organization.
- Experience with hands on management in a high volume, full service (call, social, email, chat) customer service operations supporting issues related to an e-commerce business (account management, billing, retention, service related issues).
- Ability to modify and refine service plans and operational practices to meet changing customer requirements or process improvements.
- Ability to travel 5-10%
- Expertise with Salesforce
- Experience with a digital subscription product in the entertainment space highly preferred (inbound acquisition, retention, prospect/sales and technical knowledge).
- Experience with profitability of existing programs, including revenue, margins, billing performance, seat utilization and program turnover.
- Skilled in defining service requirements and translating into specific service plans.
All candidates must successfully complete a background check prior to starting employment at CBS Interactive. CBS Interactive is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or status as a veteran. CBS Interactive complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.