Senior Manager, Client Partnerships, Ad SolutionsApply
CBS Business Unit: CBS Interactive
Job Type: Full-Time Staff
Job Location: New York, NY, US
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
- The Ad Solutions team is responsible for advancing the ad strategy for CBS Digital Media across all
- platforms in response to evolving client needs, product changes and shifts in user consumption patterns. The
- Ad Solutions team works with all departments across CBSi including product, engineering, ad technology, ad
- operations, sales, programmatic and more. The Ad Solutions team spearheads new and innovative ad
- experiences and technology, working collaboratively with Integrated Marketing and Sales to bring strategic
- ideas to clients and develop solutions that meet their business objectives.
- The Senior Manager is responsible for developing and implementing innovative programs to strategically
- deliver on client’s business goals. This individual will develop and grow relationships with brands and
- agencies, advocating cutting-edge partnerships that drive value to our clients and revenue to our business.
- The Senior Manager will be responsible for identifying opportunities for growth and innovation within existing
- and emerging platforms, new technologies and consumer behaviors. This role will work closely with key
- stakeholders from other departments, including Product, Business Development, Sales and Integrated
- Marketing, to concept, develop and execute compelling multiplatform programs.
Your Day-to- Day:
- Collaborate with Product, Engineering, Integrated Marketing and Sales teams to develop strategic
- partnership opportunities for clients.
- Build strong working relationships with brands and agencies to bring creative ideas and solution-
- oriented opportunities to meet their business objectives.
- Develop supportive materials to educate sales teams and clients on custom opportunities.
- Partner with Digital and Broadcast counterparts and sales teams across CBS to produce cross-
- platform opportunities.
- Work with internal and external teams to execute and optimize advertising programs.
- Produce insights and analytics that demonstrate the effectiveness and value of brand partnerships
- with CBS.
- Reports to Director, Ad Solutions, in FL.
- Ideate and implement innovative, strategic partnerships with key brands and agencies.
- Conduct market research and brand analysis to identify current trends and areas for partnership
- growth potential.
- Work with CBS Digital Media Product teams to establish new opportunities around emerging
- platforms and data-oriented solutions that align with client’s business goals.
- Support and collaborate with CBS Broadcast counterparts to deliver cross-platform solutions for
What you bring to the team:
- A minimum of 8 years of experience in digital publishing/media and/or agency.
- Demonstrates ability to build and grow strong relationships with key clients and agencies.
- Deep knowledge of sales and marketing principles and methods for demonstrating, promoting, and
- selling products or services.
- Demonstrates familiarity with the entire online advertising ecosystem (video, display, search, social,
- mobile and programmatic).
- Thorough understanding and experience (managing and setting strategy) with common digital
- publishing metrics and analytics including yield, RPM, CPM pricing, audience packaging and
- Can-do attitude, ability to manage ambiguity, problem-solve, and thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Possesses a hands-on approach to marketing with strong project management and prioritization
- Strong communication, influencing and negotiation skills, particularly with clients, internal colleagues
- and the industry community.
- Track-record of anticipating market trends and leveraging knowledge to advance the business.
- Ability and willingness to travel.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled