Financial Analyst, Financial Planning & AnalysisApply
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
- Partner with the Sr. Director of FP&A in ensuring the accuracy and integrity of forecasts and budgets, tracking performance, managing monthly operating expenses, and using analysis to assist in driving informed decision making.
- Assist with annual budgeting, monthly forecasting, and headcount planning for CBSi Central Services departments (ie, Facilities, Legal, HR, Corporate Communications, etc.)
- Consult with BU leaders and senior executives on expense management to maintain accurate forecasts
- Manage sales commissions plans and payouts for Network Revenue teams
- Manage accruals, contracts, and invoices for Central departments and brands across the company.
- Prepare reconciliations and variance analyses of forecast/budget to actual results for revenue and expense accounts
- Ad hoc reporting, modeling, and analyses
- Create Facilities schedule to keep track of rent and sublease for all CBSi locations
- Manage budgets and spend for all CBSi internal events.
- Minimum of 2 years experience in FP&A, finance or equivalent quantitative roles
- Bachelor's Degree or equivalent training required (preferably in Finance, Accounting, or Economics)
- Strong analytical skills, with an ability to understand and articulate financial data
- High level of proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint; database experience a plus
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task
- Strong work ethic, accuracy, and attention to detail
- Strong team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience with Salesforce, Cognos TM1 and Oracle Financials a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled