Senior Experiential Marketing ManagerApply
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
- Handle pre-event strategy, sponsorship development and planning that deliver on-brand objectives and audience engagement.
- Execute events of medium to high level complexity aligned with guest journey and business objectives.
- Engage, lead, and develop positive and reciprocal relationships with internal teams such as Editorial, Video Production, Growth & Engagement, Sales and Integrated Marketing, and other various internal and external organizations.
- Strong logistics & operations skills and the ability to manage team members on all event logistics including: AV, catering, badges, ground transportation, vendor management and other support services as needed.
- Effective self-starter with proven ability to forge and develop new business opportunities
- Experienced manager who thrives in developing talent.
- Work with fellow IDEA team members and cross-functional teams in growing programs that support brand and sales goals.
You have –
- Bachelor’s degree and 10 + years’ experience in event management in advertising agency, media, product marketing, sports marketing and/or sponsorship development
- Be a thoughtful and engaged collaborator who will contribute to a positive team environment and have interest in helping to develop creative new services, processes and approaches to building and sustaining best-in-class experiences.
- Have the motivation to work with multiple personality types, build relationships, resolve service related conflicts, think fast on your feet, and stay calm in a busy environment.
- Inventive, anticipatory with a sense of urgency, and a strong work ethic. Excitement about realizing the potential in just about everything. Enthusiastic idea contributor and an engaged team member.
- Ability to think strategically and execute tactically.
- Inventive, adaptable and detail oriented.
- Excellent interpersonal skills, both written and verbal.
- Values having fun while being disruptive, innovative, resourceful and open-minded.
You might also have -
- Experience with high touch/concierge executive programs is a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled