Senior Editor Trending Sports, CBS Sports DigitalApply
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
- Edit and produce stories that meet the quality, legal and ethical standards of CBSSports.com.
- Coordinate coverage of a wide variety of sports, including hockey, tennis and the Olympics.
- Help drive creative storytelling and unique content across all sports.
- Manage a team of writers with a variety of experience levels and sports expertise.
- Provide leadership on subjects including SEO, creative content, social media and more.
- Work well with other newsroom leaders in helping plan and elevate all types of content.
- Focus on driving audience loyalty to all CBS Sports products and platforms.
- A daily newsletter collecting the best content across all platforms.
- Cross-sport ideas including lists, series and more.
- Proven judgment in editorial decision-making and content management.
- A deep understanding of the sports internet world and the types of stories that attract audience.
- A track record of producing and leading creative content initiatives.
- Experience with search-engine optimization and other audience acquisition tactics.
- A wide knowledge of and passion for sports and a willingness to widen that spectrum.
- At least five years of professional editorial experience.
- An undergraduate college degree, preferably in journalism or communication.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled