Senior Machine Learning EngineerApply
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
- Lead the design, implementation of our public Cloud infrastructure including CI/CD, provisioning,
- sizing, and Infrastructure as code
- Implement monitoring platforms across infrastructure, applications and networks
- Support our development teams across multiple properties in an AGILE environment
- Build infrastructure that detects patterns with the vast amount of data
- Build self-healing systems
- Lead the transition of our infrastructure from our datacenter to the public cloud
- Work with our development teams on re-architecture of existing systems into the cloud
- Work with the AI/ML teams to detect patterns and build self-healing systems
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 7+ years programming experience in languages like Python or Java etc.
- 2+ years leading the design and implementation of Cloud systems in AWS/GCP using tools like Terraform, Kubernetes and Jenkins.
- 2+ years’ experience setting up/managing monitoring systems
- 1+ years’ experience with AI/ML technologies in the cloud like TensorFlow etc.
- On call experience
- Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects
- Demonstrated ability to work with 3rd parties and collaborate on solutions
- Past experience migrating systems from on premises virtualization to the public cloud on AWS/GCP
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled