Senior DevOps EngineerApply
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
- Lead the design and automation efforts of our public Cloud infrastructure including CI/CD, provisioning, sizing, and Infrastructure as code
- Automate, automate and in case you are wondering automate some more.
- Implement monitoring platforms across infrastructure, applications and networks
- Support our development teams across multiple properties in an AGILE environment
- Wow us with your DevOps chops!
- Lead the transition of our infrastructure from our datacenter to the public cloud
- Automate common problems like account creation, cost management etc.
- Implementation of Infrastructure as Code for provisioning using tools such as Terraform
- Implement Configuration Management using tools such as Ansible/Puppet/Chef/Jenkins
- Automate and build bots for managing the lifecycle of our systems
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 7+ years managing and monitoring Linux systems
- 2+ years leading the design and implementation of Cloud systems in AWS/GCP using tools like Kubernetes, Helm, Terraform, Puppet, Chef, Jenkins or Ansible.
- 1+ years experience setting up/managing monitoring systems
- 1+ years experience working with programming languages such as PHP, Perl, Java, Python, and Go
- 1+ years experience containerizing applications using Docker/Kubernetes/ECS
- Building bots and tooling necessary to avoid manual intervention
- A deep understanding of cloud-scale and micro/macro-services architectures, experience in operating high performance, highly scalable, self-healing and fault-tolerant multi-tenant SaaS based applications.
- Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects
- Demonstrated ability to work with 3rd parties and collaborate on solutions
- Past experience migrating systems from on premises virtualization to the public cloud on AWS/GCP
- Systems experience in re-architecting legacy systems and stacks
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled