Senior Campaign ManagerApply
CBS Business Unit: CBS Interactive
Job Type: Full-Time Staff
Job Location: San Francisco, CA, US
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
The Ad Operations team’s primary goal is to grow global revenue in partnership with both direct sales and programmatic direct teams. We work closely with teams throughout the organization (including sales, product, marketing, and pricing), providing ad operations expertise to drive consistent and scalable campaign execution. We strive for best-in-class operational excellence and take pride in our craft.
In this role, you will be a key contributor and leader within our growing Ad Operations team. The ideal candidate will contribute deep ad operations knowledge and strategic problem solving to multiple internal teams--providing guidance on a wide range of topics from efficient product creation to advanced trafficking strategies. The Senior Campaign Manager will also be responsible for testing, implementing, and tracking online and mobile ad campaigns for some of CBSi’s largest strategic clients. The ideal candidate will be focused, detail oriented, accountable, and can bring an ownership mentality to the table. Ability to communicate cross-functionally with other departments, stay engaged, and follow through on projects until completion is vital to the success of this position.
- Traffic digital ad campaigns/creative in Google Ad Manager (i.e. DFP, Doubleclick for Publisher, GAM)
- Represent the ad operations team on cross functional ad development meetings. Providing guidance for new projects and rolling out changes to the larger team.
- Oversee strategic relationships with key clients - attending regular meetings with sales, pricing, and marketing teams and maintain close communication on upcoming campaigns to ensure successful execution
- Working with sales teams and clients to understand technical challenges with campaigns and creatives and troubleshooting advanced issues
- Assisting with recruiting and training new hires
- Manage tent pole events (e.g. E3, Grammys, CBS Sports Fantasy Football). Includes working with cross functional teams to understand custom program requirements and roll it out to the team. Participate in regular meetings to ensure deliverables are met and campaigns are executed correctly
- Assisting with testing on new vendors/products and site redesigns
- Actively identify and drive team efficiencies by identifying areas of improvement within existing processes and systems and implementing change
- Staying educated on key developments in the rapidly changing digital advertising ecosystem. Scoping and training on new developments and rolling them out to the team (e.g. Programmatic Direct, Augmented reality)
- Continually developing our new hire training and documentation with a focus on constant improvement and knowledge growth
What you bring to the team:
You have --
- 3 years experience in online ad trafficking
- Experience with Google Ad Manager (aka Doubleclick for Publishers, DFP)
- Demonstrated ability to think critically and solve problems
- Knowledge of major industry 3rd party ad servers and verification vendors (DCM, Sizmek, Integral Ad Science, DoubleVerify, etc)
- Leadership mentality with a desire to move into management
You might also have --
- Experience with Salesforce and OperativeOne order management system
- Familiarity with buy side platforms (e.g. DV360)
- Prior people management experience
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled