Senior Audience Acquisition Manager, SocialApply
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
- Manage and optimize paid social marketing campaigns and plans to meet changing markets and competitive conditions in order to hit ROAS targets. Channels include Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, Reddit, Pinterest, and Snap.
- Demonstrate strong analytical skills in measuring and reporting on marketing programs and KPIs. Strong understanding of available paid social metrics, both paid and organic.
- Collaborate with multiple departments to communicate campaign progress and updates
- Develop proactive ideas and solutions within the paid social media channel to meet business objectives, including delivering structured media plans that will deliver against advertising goals and budgets.
- Manage, direct and teach a team of direct reports to assist in management and optimization of paid social campaigns.
- Traffic and schedule ads through various paid social ad managers/platforms, including but not limited to Facebook, Twitter Ads Manager, Snap, Pinterest, Reddit
- Generate audience targeting ideas, review campaigns, make recommendations for optimization
- Help with digital media creatives including building creatives, monitoring performance and providing creative improvements
- Attend team meetings and department calls
- Monitor activities of competitors and provide industry trends and learnings
- Execute special projects as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5+ years of experience in paid social (i.e. Facebook, Twitter, Snap, Pinterest, etc.) or experience using a social ads management tools such as Nanigans, Sprinklr, AdParlor, AdEspresso, Hootsuite, Kenshoo or Marin
- Experience and knowledge of digital marketing and advertising, including but not limited to social media, blogging, email, display, search marketing
- Ability to multi-task and adapt to a challenging, fast-paced environment of multiple priorities and stakeholders.
- Enthusiastic, passionate and strong work ethic.
- Proactive and self-motivated.
- Strong verbal and communication skills.
- Flexibility and ability to handle multiple projects at one time.
- Previous experience teaching and developing direct reports
- Blueprint or Flite School certification
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled