Senior Account Executive - B2BApply
CBS Business Unit: CBS Interactive
Job Type: Full-Time Staff
Job Location: San Francisco, CA, US
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
CBS Interactive, a division of CBS Corporation, is the premier online content network for information and entertainment. With more than 250 million people visiting its properties each month, it is a top 10 Web property globally and a top 5 Web property in the U.S. in terms of unique video viewers. Its portfolio of leading brands, which include CNET, CBS.com, CBSNews.com, CBSSports.com, GameSpot, TV.com and Last.fm, span popular categories like technology, entertainment, sports, news and gaming. This position in particular will focus on our Business and Enterprise Technology properties -- ZDNet and TechRepublic.
The Account Executive is responsible for managing all aspects of sales generation for his/her B2B clients in his/her assigned territory/vertical in order to consistently meet or exceed territory sales goals. Knowledge of the B2B space, enterprise technology, and b2b media landscape will be critical for success in this role.
- Develop and set the strategic direction required to meet and exceed sales quotas.
- Development of new business lines and strategic engagements with top marketers and ad agencies.
- Develop the sales pipeline to maximize revenue & provide accurate forecasting
- Be recognized as a sales leader within the territory -Be trained on our solutions and sales techniques
- Demonstrate motivation to sell and have a love of our industry
- Work with sales management to set goals for your region
- Generate a high volume of sales, prospects, presentations, RFPs, and deals.
- Work with team to provide ongoing sales support to your efforts.
- Experience in both branding and direct response online advertising sales and a strong understanding of the overall online advertising landscape.
- Full understanding of all B2B media tactics, including branding/display, lead generation, custom content creation, and programmatic executions
What you bring to the team:
- Have a proven track record selling to agencies in addition to direct clients in a designated geographical region or vertical.
- Excellent book of client and agency contacts
- Must possess superb organizational, written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to think quickly and develop, structure, negotiate, draft and maintain advertiser partnerships, alliances, and relationships. Proven track record of revenue generation in online advertising sales and exceeding goals.
- 5 years+ proven experience in B2B Digital advertising sales.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled