CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
Check us out on The Muse to get an inside look into #LifeAtCBSi through employee testimonials, office photos and company updates.
Our SEO team partners with various business functions and brands to grow organic search traffic for a given portfolio of large consumer internet brands. The SEO Analyst will quickly understand and support initiatives that will contribute to the goals and success of client campaigns.
We are looking for a Self-starter with a strong drive for results and success. You will act as the SEO subject matter, educating brand personnel and communicating on all SEO topics. This may include On Page SEO, Technical SEO, Accessibility, User Experience, Analytics, Link Building and more.
- Writing SEO audits, specs, requirements for product, engineering, and editorial teams and guiding projects through conclusion
- QA on all SEO changes both in the pre-production environment and on the live production sites
- Ad hoc SEO troubleshooting and problem solving
- Monitoring SEO trends and staying ahead of best practices
- Identify new opportunities to improve SEO and generally informing the broader SEO strategies
- Manufacture, manage and iterate on internal SEO processes
- Training internal stakeholders and editorial teams on SEO best practices
- Building business cases for SEO value and reporting against them
- 5+ years proven track record of optimizing large consumer internet brands
- Ability to communicate, demonstrate, and articulate on SEO philosophies and best practices
- A proven record of leadership across a large organization or across multiple clients
- Advanced technical SEO skills
- Excellent written & verbal communication skills
You May Also Have:
- Experience using toolsets to manage SEO tasks across large sites
- Experience leveraging large scale data collection in decision making
- Experience with large consumer Internet brands
All candidates must successfully complete a background check prior to starting employment at CBS Interactive. CBS Interactive is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or status as a veteran. CBS Interactive complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.