Roadshow Automotive Reviews EditorApply
CBS Business Unit: CBS Interactive
Job Type: Full-Time Staff
Job Location: San Francisco, CA, US
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
For Roadshow we strive to bring that same comprehensive focus and scope to the automotive world at large. This includes detailed reviews of the latest cars, live coverage from international auto shows, and plenty of top-shelf video content highlighting all the world’s best cars, bikes, and anything else that moves us. We strive to be tech-savvy with our coverage, but not techy.
You will be responsible for testing and evaluating the best (and the worst) new cars on the planet. You’ll put them through their paces to ensure that, when it comes time for our readers to buy a new ride, they’ll know exactly what they should and shouldn’t spend their hard-earned money on. You’ll also help the team to craft content that’s focused on SEO targets, evergreen performance and social excellence.
- Testing and evaluating the latest cars
- Producing and editing automotive content
- Generating content based on SEO guidelines
- Generating feature content for evergreen performance
- Assisting in event or news coverage
Roadshow’s new reviews editor will help us to vastly expand the number and types of cars we’ve covered, creating a far more comprehensive catalogue of automotive coverage to help more people, ultimately helping the site to expand its audience.
What you bring to the team:
You have -
- 3+ years experience covering the automotive industry
- Obsessive love for all forms of vehicular transportation
- Strong attention to detail and high standards for quality
- Ability to work under tight deadlines
- BA/BS or equivalent experience
You might also have -
- Familiarity with online publishing
- Knowledge of basic HTML
- Photography experience
- Willingness to travel to international automotive events
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled