ROZ Revenue Strategy AnalystApply
CBS Business Unit: CBS Interactive
Job Type: Full-Time Staff
Job Location: San Francisco, CA, US
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
The ROZ Revenue Strategy Analyst will be part of the Revenue Optimization (ROZ) Media Group, supporting revenue initiatives for CBSi’s television, music, food, and app download sites. We are looking for a new team member who thrives in a high-tech, digital marketing environment who will develop revenue strategies, create business models and provide analytics support to the revenue initiative launch process.
This individual will be responsible for ideating, proposing, testing, developing, implementing, and optimizing new revenue initiatives. In addition, this individual will support tracking and optimizing existing revenue initiatives as well. This role will support a variety of monetization programs including but not limited to direct-sold display advertising, search, programmatic display, native, video, performance, mobile, cost-per-click programs, affiliate programs, licensing, subscription and any other 3rd party revenue sharing.
Your Day to Day:
- Develop and prioritize key revenue initiatives based on business modeling and analytics.
- Build requirements and business models for key revenue initiatives with an emphasis on ownership of data aggregation and metrics.
- Communicate key insights and recommendations to the larger team including senior leadership based on findings and analytics.
- Conduct research on the market landscape, business development opportunities, and key partner opportunities.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams such as Product Marketing, Sales, Editorial, Business Intelligence, Yield, Finance, Product, Engineering, Client Services, Business Development, Research, and Ad Ops to develop and maintain the tools and resources necessary to hit revenue goals.
- Track progress on budget achievement and impact of revenue initiatives on ongoing forecasts.
What you bring to the team:
- You know how to leverage data to make decisions and drive growth.
- You have 2-3 years of relevant experience in technology, digital media and/or advertising.
- You have a “driver” personality: You’re action oriented and a great collaborator that is able to deliver results.
- You have a mind for the details while possessing the communication skills necessary to summarize complex data into easy-to-comprehend elevator pitches.
- You have experience on revenue goal achievement.
- You possess a BA or BS degree.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled