Quality Engineer - AndroidApply
CBS Business Unit: CBS Interactive
Job Type: Full-Time Staff
Job Location: San Francisco, CA, US
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
- Are you a mobile test engineer interested in new media, social activities and television? CBS Interactive is developing the next generation of multimedia and cross-platform entertainment.
- A successful candidate will thrive in our fast-paced environment with our particular emphasis on quality and speed in our development & delivery pipelines.
- You will embrace our design concepts, agile development environment and be a collaborative team player able to communicate her/his ideas with colleagues and management.
- You will design tests, drive test implementation, execute regression and integration tests, analyze pass rate and feature coverage and
- Responsible for maintaining test automation framework.
- Work with core development teams to close defects as they arise.
- Train and support QA team in executing the automation suites.
- Work with agile tools to integrate test results or automated tests running from a continuous integration environment
- Work closely with engineering and product teams to develop automation tests
- Automate Tests in CI/CD
What you bring to the team:
- MUST HAVE: Demonstrable Espresso experience testing native Android mobile apps.
- Comfortable with Java and/or Kotlin to implement and/or modify Unit/UI tests as needed.
- Strong experience in setting up and maintaining UI Tests in a CI environment.
- Strong API Service testing experience (1+ years)
- Deep familiarity with source control systems like: Git.
- Experience with CB/CI build systems using Jenkins in an Agile team.
- Someone that is proactive and not hesitant to speak up
- Strong analytical (ability to define problems, collect data, establish facts, and draw valid conclusions), organizational and communication skills.
- Ability to lead and mentor other testers is a plus
You Might Also Have:
- Experience testing video and/or audio streams.
- Appium experience
- OTT testing experience
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled