Push & Platforms ProducerApply
CBS Interactive, a division of ViacomCBS, is the world’s largest publisher of premium digital content and a perennial top 10 Internet company. CBS Interactive’s brands span popular categories like technology, entertainment, sports, news and gaming.
Properties include the websites, apps and streaming services of the CBS Television Network such as the CBS All Access subscription service, CBS News Digital platforms including the 24/7 digital news network CBSN, and CBS Sports Digital brands including the 24-hour streaming sports news network CBS Sports HQ, as well as digital-first properties in key content verticals, including CNET, ZDNet, TVGuide.com, GameSpot, Last.fm, Metacritic and Chowhound.
Follow CBS Interactive on Twitter and Facebook.
- Send app, Apple News and OTT alerts to segments of the audience based on user behavior and location
- Send breaking emails, oversee breaking email strategy and track performance
- Oversee CBS News and CBSN video programming across web, OTT and YouTube
- Update supernav for search visibility
- Help pitch content to distribution partners
- Work with our partners at CBS All Access to understand how we can push live news to CBS All Access subscribers
- Constantly review performance of our notifications and share findings with the editorial teams to aid in content strategy decisions
- Help identify and test new technologies for reaching our mobile and OTT audiences
- You have 2+ years of experience in a digital breaking news environment and proven ability to react quickly as news develops
- You're deeply familiar with analytics platforms like Google Analytics, Omniture, Chartbeat and Parse.ly
- You know how to craft a compelling headline or alert, and you have prior experience A/B testing content to increase audience engagement
- You are a collaborative team player who loves to work across many teams
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled