Project Manager - Daytime & PrimetimeApply
CBS Interactive, a division of ViacomCBS, is the world’s largest publisher of premium digital content and a perennial top 10 Internet company. CBS Interactive’s brands span popular categories like technology, entertainment, sports, news and gaming.
Properties include the websites, apps and streaming services of the CBS Television Network such as the CBS All Access subscription service, CBS News Digital platforms including the 24/7 digital news network CBSN, and CBS Sports Digital brands including the 24-hour streaming sports news network CBS Sports HQ, as well as digital-first properties in key content verticals, including CNET, ZDNet, TVGuide.com, GameSpot, Last.fm, Metacritic and Chowhound.
Follow CBS Interactive on Twitter and Facebook.
- Responsible for facilitating progress of currently airing Daytime and Primetime series and keeping the team motivated and on track or ahead of schedule. This includes monitoring the timely ingests of live broadcasts for C7 window assets, trafficking sources for scripted, alternative, and specials content.
- Schedule resources for content formatting, closed caption (CC) re-syncing and publishing to CBS.com.
- Oversee timely packaging of SVOD, TVOD and vMVPD assets for deliveries to US and Intl partners
- Use and enforce sign offs in the work order system and maintain current and accurate record of weekly orders.
- Resolve priority conflicts upon consulting with managers and or production/studios.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent training or experience in Project Management or Operations
- Strong Leadership and communication abilities with experience working with diverse teams
- Analytical skills to be able to solve problems
- Enthusiasm, motivation, and love for TV/Film/Digital Media
- Experience with Adobe Premiere Editing Suites
- Knowledge of Transcode farms, CC Retiming tool, and cloud based workflows
- Familiarity with CMS tools for online publishing
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet
At ViacomCBS, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. ViacomCBS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.viacbs.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to email@example.com. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.