Project Manager - CBS.comApply
Truly premium content. At true scale. Only CBSi. CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
Check us out on The Muse to get an inside look into #LifeAtCBSi through employee testimonials, office photos and company updates.
- Manage the complete development lifecycle for multiple projects, including resource allocation and scheduling, as well as quality, stakeholder, and risk management.
- Organize the workflow of Engineers, Product Managers, and Vendors.
- Create and execute project work plans and revise as appropriate to meet changing needs and requirements.
- Identify project resource requirements and assign individual responsibilities.
- Effectively apply agile development methodology.
- Minimize exposure on projects by clearly communicating potential risks at every stage.
- Ensure project documents are complete, current, and organized appropriately.
- Take ownership of project scope and timing issues, driving them to resolution in a timely fashion.
- BA/BS in Business, Engineering or related field required.
- Minimum of 3 - 5 years of experience in internet technology and/or project management with a solid understanding of SDLC.
- Experience working with both Agile and Waterfall development methodologies.
- Experience working with web and mobile technologies .
- Has acted as Scrum Master for digital projects.
- Expert JIRA user
- Project Management certification(s)
- Certified ScrumMaster certification.