Programmatic Marketing ManagerApply
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
- Responsible for overall day-to-day operations, campaign management, and reporting for the programmatic marketing team.
- Support programmatic audience acquisition for the Showtime Anytime streaming service.
- Become an expert in programmatic RTB buying strategies, optimization algorithms, and data visualization for display, mobile, video, and social campaigns.
- Combine data analysis and client feedback to create ROI positive strategies and provide recommendations for complex campaigns to meet client objectives.
- Develop insights on how to improve campaign effectiveness and develop proposals on how to expand campaign opportunities.
- Leverage our data management platforms to create CBSi first party data user segments that are the most relevant for a particular client.
- Work with the CBSi Sr. Marketing Manager, Showtime marketing team, and ad agency to communicate and report on campaign results.
- Understand and effectively communicate CBSi Data Reach’s value proposition, technology, processes, and partnerships, as they relate to growth of current client accounts.
- 1-4 years of experience in digital marketing, digital planning, buying and measurement, or ad operations experience with a proven track record of developing and implementing display, mobile, video and/or other digital marketing programs.
- Outstanding troubleshooting, analytical, and problem-solving abilities, along with an ability to collaborate cross-functionally in a fast-paced environment
- Effective time management skills – ability to prioritize and meet deadlines
- Strong analytical/quantitative skills and the ability to draw insights from extremely large datasets with minimal support
- Ability to thrive in a small, intense, and high growth environment
- Bachelor's degree relevant to this position required.
- Advanced MS Excel skills, knowledge of relational databases, SQL, or R/Python a huge plus
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled