Product Specialist - METROApply
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
- Manage product/service delivery processes and schedule
- Acknowledging order requests within our service level agreement, perform validation, remediate and/or escalate issues
- Identifies issues where the KPI thresholds are breached and severe enough to cause delays in production services and cause customer dissatisfaction.
- Acts as a first responder to all production inquiries while managing communications between internal team members and handling documentation after the fact
- Provides feedback, error reports, customer impact and other necessary information to allow subject matter experts to identify the cause and/or solution
- Manage customer orders on a day to day basis
- Monitors and manages work assigned to the flexible workforce queue
- Provides production delay analysis and work on delay reduction goal
- Undergraduate education required
- 2-3 years of experience
- Advanced Excel skills required.
- Perform under pressure within a time sensitive environment while managing multiple tasks simultaneously.
- Creative problem-solving skills with strong quantitative, analytical, and conceptual thinking skills.
- Significant experience in a customer service, operations and supply chain.
- Demonstrated attention to detail.
- Effective written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a team environment.
- Able to work extended hours, including holidays, night-shifts and weekends, as necessary.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled