Product Marketing Manager - GameSpotApply
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
Check us out on The Muse to get an inside look into #LifeAtCBSi through employee testimonials, office photos and company updates.
The Product Marketing team leads sales related projects across departments and ensures proper
implementation and execution. We work with all departments across CBSi including product, edit,
growth and engagement, ad operations and sales. An important relationship is with sales where we
collaborate to bring strategic ideas to clients and develop creative solutions to clients objectives.
The Product Marketing Manager coordinates the packaging, development, implementation, and
evaluation of revenue-generation programs for the CBS Interactive Games team. The Product
Marketing Manager drives customer needs into new features, new services, and new programs,
balancing the needs of the business unit’s revenue goals with the need to maintain product
integrity and user interests.
- Manage the execution of projects from inception to reporting, including outlining roles and responsibilities for other teams and adhering to integrated timelines to ensure alignment across the team.
- Build strong working relationships with coworkers, customers (internal and external), and company management to ensure that products are built and executed efficiently.
- Enable Sales to effectively tell the stories of our products. Develop sales-related tools and presentations including sales collateral (1-sheets, brochures, product demos), client CRM (client newsletters, extranets), and ad research.
- Aid Sales in the development of media plans and ensure compliance with business rules.
- Interpret performance data and optimize programs accordingly.
- Build and maintain a library of sales tools, including presentations, one-sheets, template media plans, for all sales teams within CYNC.
- Collaborate with sales to identify opportunities that align with client objectives and initiatives.
- Work with editorial and Studio 61 to develop custom solutions for clients.
- Create materials to showcase the opportunities and get clients excited.
- Manage implementation and execution of multiple on-going programs with help of internal groups.
- Develop and merchandize learnings to inform future initiatives.
You have –
- Minimum of 3+ years of marketing or product marketing.
- Understanding of digital media buying and campaign execution process.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent organizational skills.
- Project management skills. Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills. Ability to tell stories rather than just presenting
- Strong interpersonal skills. Ability to generate credibility, trust and respect throughout the
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office applications with emphasis on PPT and Excel.
You might also have –
- Design/Photoshop skills a plus!
- Advertising agency, or online publishing experience.
All candidates must successfully complete a background check prior to starting employment at CBS Interactive. CBS Interactive is an Equal Opportunity Employer and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, national origin, age, disability, or status as a veteran. CBS Interactive complies with applicable state and local laws governing non-discrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.