Product Manager, PaymentsApply
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
- Responsible for extending our monetization strategy via subscription systems, tools, and billing integrations (e.g., iTunes, Google Play, Roku, and direct ecommerce).
- Drive new revenue streams and additional subscription line items for the CBS All Access business.
- Liaison with Customer Service for subscription and billing needs and to incorporate customer feedback into product plans.
- Collaborate with internal and external developers, designers and other key stakeholders to define, implement and manage product features, direct QA efforts and to grow our key acquisition and early retention metrics.
- Work with our User Experience team to design industry-leading experiences across web, mobile and connected TV devices.
- Advocate for CBS product users and create detailed and comprehensive product requirement documents detailing innovative and effective product experiences.
- Work with marketing managers to optimize subscription features across platforms.
- Interpret usage data and develop reports and presentations analyzing product usage; provide updates on product performance to executives and other stakeholders
- Work closely with wide range of internal clients, including Product, Legal, Business Intelligence, and Marketing.
- 3+ years of experience in online or mobile product management or product marketing with an understanding of digital subscription and ecommerce products and billing platforms (e.g., Google Play, iTunes).
- Experience with making data-driven product decisions and A/B testing frameworks.
- Proven leader who can execute and quickly deliver cross-platform experiences in a cross-functional environment.
- Direct domain experience working with subscription, transactional or e-commerce products.
- Familiar with mobile, streaming media players, and/or connected devices.
- Hands-on experience working with SCRUM or other agile development methodologies a major plus.
- Comfort drafting Product Requirement Documents (PRDs) and detailed user stories.
- Understanding of usage and revenue forecast models – comfortable working with Excel models.
- Knowledge of iOS, Android, Roku and other platforms; Familiar with iTunes Connect, Google Play, Roku billing and/or Amazon app store submission tools and processes.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled