Product Manager - Chowhound (Editorial)Apply
Truly premium content. At true scale. Only CBSi. CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
Check us out on The Muse to get an inside look into #LifeAtCBSi through employee testimonials, office photos and company updates.
- Develop Chowhound’s product strategy and translate business goals to a clear roadmap of big bets and incremental wins to achieve it.
- Collaborate with Chowhound editorial to develop world-class experiences for editorial and video content that will live on multiple platforms and form factors.
- Identify core site features with highest opportunity for growth and work with in-house design to simplify and modernize user experiences.
- Develop and execute on direct sales strategy for Chowhound, working closely with Marketing to develop new products for premium advertisers.
- You are passionate about food and drink and excited to work with food experts
- You are extremely motivated and energized by big challenges
- You are detail oriented with great verbal and written communication skills
- You can break down complex problems into concrete steps for others to follow
- You are comfortable being a decision maker, sometimes with limited information at your disposal
- You have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent work experience
- 3+ years of Product Management experience with history of delivering customer-oriented solutions
- Experience leading teams as a Product Owner in an Agile development environment
- Self-directed work style, with ability to manage competing priorities
- Ability to gather requirements and feedback from non-technical stakeholders and communicate them with engineering
- Proven ability to work with stakeholders of all levels, including senior management
- Experience working with Sales & Marketing teams on a digital product
- Experience working on an editorial-driven product
- Experience working with email newsletters
- Experience working on native apps
- Experience working on TV platforms like Apple TV or Roku, voice platforms like Amazon Echo or Google Home
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled