Product Manager, CBS EntertainmentApply
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
- Manage numerous projects from concept inception through launch and maintenance for CBS Entertainment and for specific show properties.
- Collaborate and lead remote teams of developers, designers, QA, video operations, ad operations, legal, and marketing to launch product features on tv-connected devices.
- Translate product vision, strategy and roadmap into product definition, epics and stories that can be communicated to engineering, QA and other cross functional site and app stakeholders.
- Act as business owner for mobile and emerging platform products throughout their lifecycle and work to resolve bugs or issues quickly and efficiently.
- Operate both independently and as part of a broader team; juggle multiple tasks and projects simultaneously in a results-oriented environment
- Interpret usage data and develop reports and presentations analyzing product usage
- Work with marketing managers to create growth and retention strategies for mobile & emerging platforms
- Be an in-house expert on mobile, tv-connected and emerging platform devices; stay up to date on the latest trends for living room technology, devices, and other emerging platforms.
- Works side-by-side with external developers, in-house engineers, design, and project teams in an agile development environment.
- Actively participate in efforts to optimize and grow the CBS All Access subscription service.
- Continually test theories, iterate on testing, and socialize key findings from A/B testing and user testing.
- Collaborate with other product owners to develop a cross-platform best-in-class premium video experience.
- 3+ years of experience in online or mobile project management, product management, or product marketing with some understanding of consumer research, product strategy, and online promotion
- Hands-on knowledge of tv-connected devices (ex. Roku, Chromecast), video game consoles (ex. Xbox One, PS4), or Smart TV’s (ex. Samsung).
- Extremely motivated and detail-oriented individual who is energized by big challenges, works well under pressure, can manage multiple tasks simultaneously, and has excellent communication & interpersonal skills
- Comfortable drafting Product Requirement Documents (PRD’s), user stories and usage/revenue forecast models – comfortable working with Excel models
- Hands-on experience working within SCRUM or other agile development methodologies
- Experience defining, developing, and managing experiments for A/B testing or user testing
- Familiar with understanding XML, JSON , and UML
- Proficient in G Suite, MS Office, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience with wireframing with Sketch, or other tools for wireframing
- Experience working with Video Ad Servers, CMS platforms, A/B testing tools, Omniture, or comparable data visualization tools
- You geek out about all things about streaming technology and entertainment
- Experience with collaborating with and effectively influencing remote teams in multiple time zones clearly and effectively in an agile environment
- Data driven and have extensive experience in data analytics, and are passionate about finding root causes and trends independently
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled