Product Manager, Ad OperationsApply
Truly premium content. At true scale. Only CBSi. CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
Check us out on The Muse to get an inside look into #LifeAtCBSi through employee testimonials, office photos and company updates.
- Manage ad product development and ad technology projects across CBS Interactive brands from ideation to productization
- Develop ad serving capabilities by writing requirements, facilitating the implementation and maintaining the product roadmap with developers and site product teams
- Document ad product specifications, functional requirements, site mapping as relates to advertising positions, and processes.
- Consult on technical feasibility with a solid understanding of market requirements and business implications
- Serve as an ad product expert for the CBSi Ad Sales and Marketing organization to meet its needs
- Identify and troubleshoot any ad related issues across CBSi’s network
- QA releases and updates across an array of platforms to include desktop, mobile web and apps
- Monitor and evaluate workflow, processes, and methods of communication between development shareholders and collaborate on improvements or changes.
- Manage external ad integration related projects with technology partners
- 3+ years of experience at a digital media company in a Product or Ad Ops role
- Hands-on knowledge of ad servers, advertising technology and systems related to the ad sales processes
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and creative-thinking skills
- The ability to collaborate effectively within the product organization as well as engage seamlessly with partners across all groups and divisions
- Solid project management experience
- Capability to multi-task, pivot, and change focus when necessary
- Bachelor's degree
- Advanced knowledge and demonstrable experience with Google Ad Manager (DFP)
- Possess demonstrable experience with best in class order management systems (IE Operative, Fattail)
- Project Management skills in an Agile environment
- SQL Experience (BiqQuery or comparable)
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled