Privacy Program ManagerApply
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
The Privacy Program Manager is responsible for helping to assist in the operational day to day responsibilities of the Chief Privacy Officer & Data Protection Office including responding to data subject requests, breach notification and investigation, privacy impact assessments, legitimate interest assessments and other tasks. The Privacy Program Manager also helps develop and execute projects such as training, monitoring, auditing, and developing new processes with the business.
You’ll be part of a team responsible for a wide range of cross-functional privacy and data protection projects. You’ll be working in close collaboration with teams throughout the company, and will help us to build and support scalable tools and processes to keep the data of the people that use our services safe. You must bring exceptional operations design and management experience, solid understanding of privacy and data protection principles, as well as creativity, to your daily role. This role reports into the CBS Interactive’s Chief Information Security Officer’s group.
- Engage with all areas of the organization to obtain a thorough understanding of the information gathered, processed, stored and shared, with particular PII data;
- Work on projects related to ongoing compliance with data protection and privacy laws, advertising industries and related requirements
- Coordinate with business and product development teams on management and improvement of the consent management platform (CMP)
- Work as part of a cross-functional team to deliver best in class privacy and data protection training initiatives across the company.
- Help find creative ways to improve the way we triage and respond to inquiries.
- Be flexible and willing to work on projects in other areas.
- Assist in creating and maintaining privacy related notices, policies, standards, guidelines and processes, including privacy reviews
- Excellent relationship building and team management skills and the ability to create passion, energy and commitment among diverse groups and team members
- Respond to internal and external privacy and data protection inquiries.
- Support adoption of operational processes through discussion and coordination with product and engineering teams, and other stakeholders across the company.
- Work with legal and other teams to review and track privacy and data protection compliance through project lifecycles.
- Contribute to strategic planning and roadmapping for development efforts
You have –
Outstanding written and spoken communications skills
5+ years experience in a product manager role
Experience conceptualizing and architecting solutions across all platforms
Fluent understanding of internet ad ecosystems
Demonstrated working knowledge of software engineering fundamentals
Privacy initiative implementation experience in a large enterprise
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled