CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
- Help monitor revenue across all Sites, Platforms (Desktop, mWeb, mApp) and Partners; Continuously have a “pulse” on partner revenue across the portfolio.
- Prepare data and update tracking documents to provide insight into performance. Proactively identify trends and make data-driven recommendations to help inform optimization strategies.
- As part of the Partnerships team, you will help build, maintain, and manage relationships with SSPs & Exchange partners to generate revenue.
- Participate in standing partner meetings/calls. Stay up to date on partner initiatives, unique propositions and offerings in-market.
- Drive the partner onboarding process. Share specs, work externally with partners and internally with ad ops to test tags via salesforce.
- Troubleshoot day-to-day issues (performance drops, errors, discrepancies, etc.) directly with partners and internally.
- Regularly communicate with Programmatic Operations to ensure they have the most up to date info regarding partner activity (e.g. rates, active partners, inventory).
- Work cross-functionally with other departments such as Finance, Yield, etc.
- 1-3+ years experience working at a DSP, SSP, or Media Company.
- Familiarity with the programmatic ecosystem (mobile app a plus).
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving abilities.
- An entrepreneurial spirit and drive to achieve business goals.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Experience with revenue-maximizing monetization strategies from working at or closely with publishers.
- A strong understanding of DSP/buyer behavior and strategies, as it pertains to mobile app.
- Experience with DFP/Google Ad Manager, Yield Groups, JIRA, MOAT, Asana, and other technical aspects of video ad serving.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled