Partnership Operations ManagerApply
CBS Interactive, a division of ViacomCBS, is the world’s largest publisher of premium digital content and a perennial top 10 Internet company. CBS Interactive’s brands span popular categories like technology, entertainment, sports, news and gaming.
Properties include the websites, apps and streaming services of the CBS Television Network such as the CBS All Access subscription service, CBS News Digital platforms including the 24/7 digital news network CBSN, and CBS Sports Digital brands including the 24-hour streaming sports news network CBS Sports HQ, as well as digital-first properties in key content verticals, including CNET, ZDNet, TVGuide.com, GameSpot, Last.fm, Metacritic and Chowhound.
Follow CBS Interactive on Twitter and Facebook.
- Work cross-functionally with video operations, product and creative services teams to troubleshoot issues, gather and deliver assets to meet required deadlines
- Support the video operations team with prioritization of the delivery of digital assets to each partner
- Maintain and help update the rights management of various digital assets across each partner service which include, but are not limited to, MDUs
- Conduct regular product audits across various platforms for consistency
- Manage daily partner facing communication and maintain ongoing business operations partnerships
- Maintain and distribute programming updates
- Collect and gather industry research to develop business insights and recommendations to support the business strategy and operational decision making
- Identify market trends, research reports and frequent business analyses for special projects
- Manage day-to-day operational partnership for existing and new digital partners
- Drive processes and find efficiency to help scale the operations workflow to support the growing digital OTT business
- Troubleshoot and resolve technical video, art and metadata issues that arise
- Partner closely with digital OTT partners to expand the ViacomCBS footprint and distribution of premium CBS content across multiple services and platforms both domestically and internationally
- 3+ years of previous experience in a client/external facing partner and operations management role within a media company, digital MVPD(s) or OTT SVOD service(s), project management, and relevant post-production or interactive roles
- Demonstrated strong EQ with the ability to work cross functionally with various and diverse teams both internally and externally
- A demonstrated strong understanding of the digital linear streaming, SVOD, VOD space and experience with content distribution
- Strong proficiency in MS office applications, especially Power Point and Excel
- Experience with content tracking, content management tools, and managing large data sets
- Strong communication and organization skills – verbal, written, and presentation
- Exceptional work ethic with the ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team
- Ability to act proactively and drive resolution
- Ideal candidate will be self-motivated and results-oriented with an entrepreneurial spirit who will be able to work well under pressure, escalate when needed and quickly adapt to change in a fast-paced work environment
- Strong attention to detail and the ability to multitask is a necessity
- Experience with scripting and database creation is a plus
- Experience with international digital distribution is a major plus
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet
At ViacomCBS, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. ViacomCBS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.viacbs.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.