Monetization Marketing AnalystApply
Truly premium content. At true scale. Only CBSi.
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
Check us out on The Muse to get an inside look into #LifeAtCBSi through employee testimonials, office photos and company updates.
The Monetization Marketing Analyst will be part of the Media Group, supporting revenue-driving efforts for CBSi’s television, music, food, and app download sites. This role will partner primarily with internal teams to optimize revenue.
This individual will be responsible for tracking and optimizing existing revenue-generating programs as well as ideating, proposing, testing, implementing, and tracking new revenue opportunities. This role will support a variety of monetization programs including but not limited to direct-sold display advertising, search, programmatic display, native, and cost-per-click programs, as well as affiliate programs both on desktop, mobile, and app platforms.
- Develop requirements, implement, and report findings of revenue-driving programs with an emphasis on ownership of data accumulation and analyzing.
- Conduct research on the market landscape, business development opportunities, and key partners.
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams like Product Marketing, Sales, Editorial, Business Intelligence, Yield, Finance, Product, Engineering, Client Services, Business Development, Research, and Ad Ops to develop and maintain the tools and resources necessary to hit revenue goals.
- You possess “finger-tippinesses” with data: You just go get the data you need with no muss/fuss and can whip it into an insightful story. You know how to leverage data to make decisions and drive growth.
- You have 2-3 years of relevant experience in technology, digital media and/or advertising.
- You are a consummate multitasker and show ability to herd cats and hit deadlines on multiple simultaneous projects.
- You have a “driver” personality: You’re biased toward action, a great collaborator and master disambiguator/simplifier. You never stop pushing towards clarity and delivery.
- You have a mind for the minutiae while possessing the communication skills necessary to summarize complex data into easy-to-comprehend elevator pitches.
- You possess a BA or BS degree.
- Must successfully pass a background check.
In addition, CBS will be guided by applicable federal, state and local laws when considering for employment qualified applicants with criminal histories.