CBS Interactive, a division of ViacomCBS, is the world’s largest publisher of premium digital content and a perennial top 10 Internet company. CBS Interactive’s brands span popular categories like technology, entertainment, sports, news and gaming.
Properties include the websites, apps and streaming services of the CBS Television Network such as the CBS All Access subscription service, CBS News Digital platforms including the 24/7 digital news network CBSN, and CBS Sports Digital brands including the 24-hour streaming sports news network CBS Sports HQ, as well as digital-first properties in key content verticals, including CNET, ZDNet, TVGuide.com, GameSpot, Last.fm, Metacritic and Chowhound.
Follow CBS Interactive on Twitter and Facebook.
- Develop relationships with key business partners, understand their needs, and support growth
- Analyze revenue performance data proactively, and extract meaningful insights that will help drive volume. Present findings and recommendations in a clear and concise manner.
- Improve site monetization through various landing page and ad unit testing
- Monitor activities and landing pages of competitors and provide industry trends and findings
- Prepare deliverables to our finance team including monthly spend and revenue performance, weekly pacing notes, and monthly forecast/budget updates based on recent performance trends and pace
- Scale internal performance marketing initiatives by being responsible for the launch and execution of paid campaigns from start to finish. Handle day-to-day optimizations to meet target KPI’s.
- Ensure accuracy of all invoices and month-end revenue statements to partners and finance
- Work with new partners and legal to assist with new IO’s and contracts
- 3+ years of online media/marketing experience, preferably with experience in running paid acquisition campaigns with Facebook, Google ads, GDN, Bing, Taboola, Outbrain, or Pinterest
- Strong understanding of online advertising revenue and profitability KPIs
- Experience working collaboratively with external partners
- Analytical approach with meticulous attention to detail
- High degree of proficiency with Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, and Google Analytics
- Exceptional communicator (written and oral) with the ability to build positive relationships
- Quick to learn new topics and demonstrates the ability to work in a fast-paced and evolving environment
- Self-motivated and able to work independently with regular check-ins and supervision from department leaders
- Works with colleagues and peers in a professional and collaborative style
- Agency or client experience
- An understanding of search engine monetization
- A background in search and/or content arbitrage
- Experience with running ROAS focused campaigns at scale ($100k+ in monthly spend)
ViacomCBS is an equal opportunity employer (EOE) including disability/vet
At ViacomCBS, the spirit of inclusion feeds into everything that we do, on-screen and off. From the programming and movies we create to employee benefits/programs and social impact outreach initiatives, we believe that opportunity, access, resources and rewards should be available to and for the benefit of all. ViacomCBS is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace and is an affirmative action employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, creed, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, and Veteran status.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability or a disabled veteran, you may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access www.viacbs.com/careers as a result of your disability. You can request reasonable accommodations by calling 212.846.5500 or by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Only messages left for this purpose will be returned.