Marketing Manager, International, CBS All AccessApply
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
- Support the go to market plans and marketing strategy for International markets for the CBS Streaming Service.
- Manage execution of campaigns that builds brand awareness and drive new customer acquisition to the CBS Streaming Service.
- Manage media budgets for each market and media mix working with cross-functional internal and external media teams. Optimizing media mix for each market to drive growth across online and offline channels including paid, earned and owned marketing.
- Collaborate with partners, external agencies, and internal teams to ensure brand and directional alignment
- Collaborate with Content Strategy, Programming and Originals marketing leads to ensure creative execution and adaptation for international markets is on show brand
- Lead creative development process with internal and external teams/agencies
- Be the expert on competitors in international SVOD marketplace and brand and customer acquisition strategies.
- Partner with Business Intelligence and Marketing Operations team to develop, update and improve reporting that tracks KPIs and business metrics to uncover actionable trends, insights and forecasts.
- Manage execution of campaigns from to ensure timely and precise campaign launches.
- Report on key KPIs and success metrics for campaigns.
- Vet and onboard international media buying agencies.
- Ensure all international creative assets are localized and to spec for each market.
- Create, review and provide messaging direction on creative assets for each market.
- 5+ years of experience in Brand, Digital Marketing and Performance Marketing in global markets
- A Bachelor’s degree.
- Expertise in digital marketing tactics including: SEM (Paid Search), Paid Social Media (Facebook, Instagram, Snap, etc.), Content Marketing, Display, Native and Email
- Experience supporting campaign and directing media buys for budgets over $3MM
- Experience within the OTT, Entertainment Content, and SVOD industry is highly preferred
- Strong project management and interpersonal skills, with ability to take initiative in a challenging, fast-paced environment of multiple priorities.
- Excellent oral and written communications skills with a high regard for attention to detail
- Excellent team player with a positive attitude and ability to work collaboratively to drive projects to successful completion
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled