Marketing Automation SpecialistApply
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
- Scope & configure integrations between our Marketing Automation system and Client’s CRM/Marketing automation systems.
- Provide systems and campaign support.
- Documenting business requirement and turning it into functional requirements for development
- Create test plans and conduct UAT (User Acceptance Tests) to ensure product meets the specifications and is deployed successfully.
- Provide documentation and training to end users.
- Provide reporting and analytics around lead generation efforts.
- Optimize and improve email click tracking reporting.
- Revamp email creatives based on modern design and best practices.
- Devise strategy for nurturing registrants.
- Create a new dashboard that provides a holistic view of email subscriptions.
- Leverage & build out B2B topic-based lookalike segments in audience manager for better targeting
- Bachelor's degree (Marketing or related field) or equivalent experience
- Web development and digital design skills (HTML at a minimum)
- 1+ years experience with any of the following (or similar) applications: Eloqua, Marketo, Adobe Campaign, HubSpot, Salesforce.com
- Previous experience in or working closely with Information Systems and/or marketing groups
- Good understanding of relational data structure and basic SQL knowledge
- Strong business, marketing and information systems acumen
- Interpersonal skills: exceptional verbal/written communication, listening, coaching and presentation skills with attention to detail
- Highly self-motivated contributor who works well as an individual and within a team environment
- Excellent organizational skills; capacity to manage multiple priorities and tasks simultaneously and communicate with all levels of management
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled