Senior Software EngineerApply
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
- Lead the design, implementation of our public Cloud infrastructure including CI/CD, provisioning, sizing, and Infrastructure as code
- Implement monitoring platforms across infrastructure, applications and networks
- Support our development teams across multiple properties in an AGILE environment
- Build infrastructure that detects patterns with the vast amount of data
- Build self-healing systems
- Work on our internal tools that are used by all of CBSi
- Provide automated ways to optimize the infrastructure
- Help achieve better cost optimizations across CBSi
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience
- 3+ years programming experience in languages like Python or Go
- 2+ years’ experience setting up/managing internal tools and automation
- Attention to detail and ability to manage multiple projects
- Demonstrated ability to work with 3rd parties and collaborate on solutions
- Past experience working on the public cloud like AWS or GCP
- Implementation of ML in AWS or GCP using cloud agnostic tools like Terraform.
- Experience with AI/ML technologies in the cloud like TensorFlow etc.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled