Truly premium content. At true scale. Only CBSi. CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
Check us out on The Muse to get an inside look into #LifeAtCBSi through employee testimonials, office photos and company updates.
CBSN is a dynamic, 24/7 streaming news network. It is available live and on demand via the free CBS News app, on OTT, desktop and mobile. CBSN is always on and represents the future of news.
Looking for a Line Producer to join the CBSN Team. This role is responsible for programming hourly editorial news content, show flow and stacking elements in the rundown. Must be able to assign and run a small team of highly focused writers, associate producers and digital associates to create original content as well as edit and re-purpose content from broadcast and other content partners.
What you bring to the team:
You have –
- Minimum of 5 years experience as a producer for cable, broadcast or digital programming, deep understanding for editorial content, including control room experience, strong writing and copyediting skills. ENPS knowledge a must.
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment, deal with intense deadline pressure and continually react to breaking news with smart programming and creative storytelling.
- Able to write and cut a network-level tape package.
- Must be able to work collaboratively with Senior Producers and across platforms with content partners.
- Strong communication, assignment and delegation skills.
- Must be able to work flexible hours and weekends.
You might also have –
- Understanding of digital newsgathering and experience with social media platforms.
- Must be knowledgeable about social media and the competitive digital news environment
- Able to shoot video, interviews and basic editing skills—preferably AVID.