Lead Generation CoordinatorApply
The Lead Generation Coordinator will play a vital role in CBSi B2B and is charged with many aspects of day-to-day operations and improving data quality related activities that pertain to lead-generation and direct marketing.
This position offers a unique opportunity to work closely with the TechRepublic and ZDNet brands along with both sales and operations teams to understand client needs and sales objectives. This is a full-time, exempt position that will work under the direction of the Lead Generation Manager.
- Efficiently execute email campaigns via an email marketing platform
- Traffic, setup and execute lead generation campaigns
- Ensure the timely completion of campaigns to the agreed campaign lead criteria with accuracy and quality
- Test, launch and optimize creatives to meets client’s targets
- Analyze results, behaviors and metrics to forecast trends that improve future activity
- Work closely with operations, sales and client services to ensure successful delivery of campaigns
- Lead quality control and data research to ensure delivery with accuracy and quality leads across all campaigns
The ideal candidate should be highly motivated, have fantastic attention to detail, be well organized, possesses strong communication skills, analytical skills, solid computer/technical skills, a basic understanding of HTML and CSS, thrives in a fast-paced environment and has a passion for all things IT and Digital Marketing.
- Strong Word and Excel skills are required.
- Familiarity with HTML and CSS as well as Code Editing Tools (Dreamweaver or Brackets or any other of preference)
- Basic understanding of Design using tools such Photoshop, Fireworks or GIMP
- Experience utilizing a Marketing Automation Tool (Adobe Campaign Manager preferred) or willingness to learn that trade from scratch
- Client service oriented and keen to develop digital advertising campaign management skills
- An understanding of digital marketing and lead generation techniques and tactics
- Google/LinkedIn power-user, with a natural drive to search the web for information and desk research
- Capable of working under-pressure and manage multiple-tasks at the same time
- Capable of adapting to new challenges on the fly
- Can-do attitude, positive towards work and with a willingness to grow within the company