Junior Technical EngineerApply
The Collaborative Systems team is responsible for the discovery, design, implementation, operation, and escalation of CBS collaboration portfolio, allowing employees to work effectively together.
You will be working within the Collaborative Systems team, providing direct in-person technical knowledge for the London office, as well as remote assistance worldwide. Your expertise will encompass both day-to-day support of end users, as well as assisting with the development of front-end tools.
Reviewing incoming support requests, working with the IS team, and providing best in class support.
Maintenance and asset management of Mac and PC workstations, printers, mobile devices, and Shoretel VOIP equipment.
Management, tracking and reporting for the collaborative portfolio of SaaS tools.
Designing, writing, documenting and maintaining high-quality code.
Frontend application development to advance the automation and elegance of our internal tools.
Proactively research emerging technology stacks, seeking out API integrations with existing tools.
Maintaining the local sales representatives call-centre, onboarding, deploying standard imaged workstations and ensuring maximum efficiency for the sales cycle.
- Administration of SaaS productivity tools such as Asana, GSuite, Slack, and Zoom.
- Information security endpoints (anti-virus/malware protection, network access/authentication control, software/security patch, secure system encryption/disposal).
- Internet/network concepts, protocols, and applications on LAN, WLAN and WAN (IP, DNS, DHCP, VPN, Email, VoIP, Firewall, Routing, Switching, VLAN).
- Knowing when to escalate issues to more specialized teams.
- Experience with jQuery.
- Implemented scripting automation with Python
- Knowledge of Agile and or similar development methodologies.
- Background with Identity management controls such as Active Directory, and SSO tools such as OKTA.