Integrated Marketing Manager, Enterprise TechnologyApply
CBS Business Unit: CBS Interactive
Job Type: Full-Time Staff
Job Location: New York, NY, US
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
The Integrated Marketing team is a sales marketing organization responsible for working hand-in-hand with Sales to develop best-in-class sponsorship solutions. Integrated Marketing also successfully cultivates relationships with internal groups such as Editorial/Programming, Product, Consumer Marketing, Research, Ad Operations and more.
The Integrated Marketing Manager conceptualizes and coordinates the packaging, development, implementation, and evaluation of revenue-generation programs for our Technology related websites: ZDNet, TechRepublic, and CNET. The Integrated Marketing Manager helps to create marketing programs that meet client objectives, while bringing value to the sites’ readers.
Objectives & Responsibilities:
- Data & Lead Generation Lead: Serve as the primary sales marketing lead for our Data and Audience targeting solutions (behavioral, demographic, intent, Account based Marketing, and more) and our Lead Generation solutions (lead capture, MQL/SQL, BANT, ABM, etc.)
- Product Creation: Leveraging your knowledge of the competitive marketplace, you’ll partner with internal stakeholders to conceptualize, package, and launch marketing opportunities – with special focus around Data Targeting and Lead Generation.
- Product Evaluation and Evolution: You’ll work closely with sales and operations during product executions to monitor for learnings, which you’ll use to fuel product and process maintenance and evolution, and to drive case study creation. You’ll also manage relationships with 3rd-party vendors who help fuel some of CBS Interactive’s solutions.
- Research: You’ll serve as liaison with our Research and Business Intelligence teams to regularly incorporate more data-based insights into product roadmap and sales collateral.
- Sales Collateral: You’ll develop persuasive and data-driven go-to-market materials that that put CBS Interactive’s Business and Technology offerings in the best and clearest light. Materials will include core pitches, one-sheets, POV statements, best practices, and case studies. You’ll manage the online portal that contains sales materials.
- Product Specialist & Trainer: In addition to leveraging your understanding of industry trends and market news to inform product innovation, you’ll regularly communicate useful information during sales training sessions, to ensure that everyone’s on the same page in terms of the full width and breadth of our product portfolio. You’ll also manage the product roadmap, and clearly communicate next steps in product evolution.
- Special Projects: You’ll participate in projects designed to inform CBS Interactive strategy around myriad industry developments -- Viewability, GDPR, Branded Content, Ad Blocking, Video, Mobile, Social, Voice, AI, Display media, and more.
- RFPs: You’ll help Sales create compelling, strategic proposals in response to client RFPs that effectively communicate program concepts, benefits, and requirements.
- Renewal Guidance: You’ll work with Sales and Business Intelligence to measuring campaign performance and interpret data that determines program strengths and weaknesses in an effort to create continuation packages that have the best chance for client renewal.
What you bring to the team:
- Ability to work with stakeholders and effectively influence and communicate cross-functionally is essential to succeeding in this role.
- Key internal relationships include:
- Integrated Marketing
- Central Services (ex. Ad Ops)
- Research / BI
- Minimum of 5 years of B2B marketing or product/integrated marketing. Client-side Marketing, advertising agency, or online publishing experience a plus.
- Knowledge of lead generation and audience targeting
- Strong verbal and written communication skills – capacity to communicate complex, large-scale concepts clearly and simply
- Strong work ethic. Prepared to go “above and beyond” to get the job done
- Ability to lead/own projects
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills and capability to build productive relationships across the business and all levels of management as well as with third parties
- Ability to effectively prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Creative thinker, both outside and inside the box
- Strong PowerPoint and Excel
- Strong project management skills, able to implement multiple projects simultaneously within time and budget constraints
- Knowledge of or interest in B2B Technology
- Commitment to deeply understand our audience
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled