Integrated Marketing Manager - Client Solutions - Data and InsightsApply
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
- Quarterback RFP process with a focus on maximizing the impact and reach of successful strategic initiatives by leveraging expertise in industry specific, customer-centric insights, research and telling stories through data
- Lead brainstorms and meetings, adding value by bringing new ideas to the table, asking questions and pushing innovation throughout the marketing process from brainstorm and approvals to overall proposal writing and pitching to clients.
- Craft clear, concise, best-in-class proposals that leverage data, insights, and custom ad solutions to position CBSi’s audience and platforms to deliver on clients' marketing objectives.
- Work with Business Intelligence and Director of Data and Insights to gather and analyze data around client objectives to optimize CBSi offerings to deliver on industry specific KPIs
- Lead internal brainstorms and meetings, adding value by bringing intellectual rigor and new ideas to the table, asking questions and pushing innovation throughout the marketing process
- Work with team counterparts to develop sales marketing collateral such as: general presentations, category decks, content packaging, ad product positioning, case studies, etc. playing an active role from beginning to end.
- Effectively present and compellingly convey the value of CBSi’s audience and product offerings in client and agency-facing meetings
- Stay up to speed on and internally communicate trends and solutions in assigned industries such as social media habits, brand safety issues, viewability, limited, OTT, etc - ensuring that when necessary, these trends are addressed with a data-grounded approach with our sales collateral.
- Champion customer-centric communication strategies grounded in insights and research
- Ensure alignment with client on campaign success metrics and accurate reporting
- Own and be responsible for assigned client categories, becoming an expert in those categories and helping to define CBSi’s strategic approach to data, analytics and reporting
- Optimize CBSi offerings based on category or industry insights, research and telling stories through data
- Support and collaborate with internal teams in pursuit of new business opportunities within assigned categories
- Client-first mentality married to CBSi’s strategy business objectives to define and develop distinct product mix recommendations
- Minimum 5-7 years media or integrated marketing experience at a media company, agency or brand with an emphasis on custom marketing solutions.
- Adept at cultivating and maintaining relationships with internal team leads
- Love the pitch process and ideating; love developing data-driven narratives to support a concept or product set; excited by the prospect of solving a brand’s marketing needs
- Exceptional data storytelling and communication skills and keen understanding of how to craft and evolve narratives.
- Proven ability to manage multiple projects and priorities independently while communicating and collaborating effectively with a variety of stakeholders.
- Expertise in digital married to an informed perspective on the overall media landscape, trends, consumption habits, and challenges. Knowledge of TV capabilities a plus.
- Detail-oriented, organized and extremely creative; creative problem solver
- Expertise in PowerPoint, strong understanding of Keynote and other Microsoft Office or presentation products.
- Intrinsic curiosity and interest in the advertising marketplace and cross-screen media consumption.
- Strong aesthetic / design ability a huge plus.
- Ability to quickly learn and adopt to internal tracking systems and procedures.
- Upbeat, can-do, proactive attitude, with calm under pressure and a sense of humor.
- Driven to create and innovate!
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled