Integrated Marketing DirectorApply
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
- Manage and mentor a team to develop best in class ideas in response to RFPs that can live cross-platform and generate revenue.
- Own and be responsible for assigned client categories, becoming an expert in those categories and leading strategic positioning and planning to elevate CBSi’s leadership
- Assist sales leadership and sales team in presenting custom integrated marketing concepts to agencies and clients.
- Ideate, write and/or supervise creation of clear and concise KPI-focused marketing proposals that showcase CBSi’s best assets and deliver industry-leading solutions which help secure advertiser relationships, spending levels, and/or drive incremental revenue.
- Lead the internal process from brainstorm and approvals to overall proposal writing and pitching to clients.
- Manage the development and creation of sales support materials in conjunction with the VP and Site Strategy Integrated Marketing teams, including but not limited to: presentation, category, and new opportunity decks; one-sheets; sizzle reels; client wrap reports, etc.
- Work closely with counterparts within the organization including, but not limited to: activation, content strategy, branded content studio, design, sales and research to gather information, gain approvals, develop mocks and details in order to build strategic presentations.
- Assist in workflow management, contribute ideas, gather assets, and write elements of larger, high profile or complex projects and presentations alongside Senior Managers/Director/VP/SVP as needed.
- Actively keep track of competitive landscape within pharma, finance, insurance, CPG and health categories - social media habits, brand safety issues, viewability, limited, OTT, etc - ensuring that when necessary, these trends are addressed within sales collateral and inspire ideas to cement CBSi’s continued relevance in the advertising space.
- Develop and define CBSi’s strategic approach to an array of assigned categories - pharma, finance, insurance, CPG and health - across our portfolio leveraging internal sales data and proprietary analytics and marrying to external consumer media consumption habits and purchasing behavior
- Work with internal stakeholders to focus on assigned category KPI and success metrics, data analytics and custom reporting
- Lead cross-departmental collaboration to grow revenue within pharma, finance, insurance, CPG and health client categories
- Bachelor’s Degree with minimum of 8 years of marketing and/or ad sales experience at an agency, internet publisher, broadcast/cable network or national brand
- Actively research and understand trends and opportunities in the [category industry], tracking these trends in pursuit of new ideas and to provide thought leadership
- Proven leader with an established track record of creative ideation and program strategy as it relates to category and project/program management
- Exceptional storytelling and communication skills and keen understanding of how to craft and evolve narratives.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite (i.e., Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook)
- Detail-oriented, resourceful, creative, ability to handle multiple projects effectively
- Strong aesthetic / design ability a huge plus.
- Expertise in Keynote and PowerPoint as well as MS Office suite.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently to meet deadlines; does not cut corners but gets the job done at the highest level of output.
- Upbeat, can-do, proactive and positive attitude, calm under pressure and completely comfortable in an ever-changing environment.
- Ability to quickly learn and adopt to internal tracking systems and procedures.
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled