Human Resources ManagerApply
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
Check us out on The Muse to get an inside look into #LifeAtCBSi through employee testimonials, office photos and company updates.
- Will include building effective partnerships with your business unit management to build a culture of innovation and performance excellence.
- As a member of the HR team, you will provide generalist HR support across the business in areas including organizational design, performance management, leadership development, succession planning, talent acquisition, diversity and inclusion, HR operations (including compensation, HRIS and benefits), and employee relations;
- In your first year with CBS Interactive you will own and lead projects including:
- Employer Brand - helping build a strong employer brand in the local market geared to attracting and retaining great talent
- Career fairs – partnering with our call center team to host quarterly job fairs to attract and retain great talent
- University relations – building on our great momentum with local universities to create talent pipeline
- Org design – partner with the HR Director to build and implement team structures focused on revenue and performance
- 5+ years of well-rounded HR experience in a professional environment where customer service is paramount; well-versed in disciplines of the HR function and current in emerging talent practices and developments;
- Strong interpersonal, facilitation, presentation and negotiation skills;
- Must demonstrate influence and client consulting skills with employees, managers and senior leadership;
- Detail and goal-oriented, has the flexibility to deal with multiple and changing priorities while focused on customer service and quality;
- Must be confident in handling ambiguity and fluid situations and have an abundance of common sense and pragmatism;
- Knowledge of federal, state and local laws and statutes which govern policies and practices of hiring, compensation and benefits and general employment;
- BS/BA in Business, Industrial Psychology, or Human Resources; PHR designation highly desired