Human Resources GeneralistApply
CBS Interactive is the premier online content network for information and online operations of CBS Corporation as well as some of the top native digital brands in the entertainment industry. Our brands dive deep into the things people care about across entertainment, technology, news, games, business and sports. With over 1 billion users visiting our properties every quarter, we are a global top 10 web property and one of the largest premium content networks online.
- Partner with the Vice President, Human Resources on Strategic HR deliverables, including employee relations, performance management, talent planning & compensation.
- Offer 1st line HR support and advice to line managers in all aspects of the employee HR- manager
- Help HR functional areas to identify and implement solutions to improve organizational effectiveness
- Own, analyze and report on staffing data, preparing management reports
- Help coordinate HR initiatives and processes including annual comp reviews etc. ensuring compliance with requirements
- Coordinate and induct new employees
- Maintain all personnel records, including HRIS and internal systems
- Consult with and advise employees on various benefits issues, including eligibility, plan provisions, procedures, questions, and claims appeal procedures. Provide guidance regarding benefits plans and policy interpretation
- Conduct exit interviews as appropriate and provide summary feedback as necessary
- Coordinate training and development opportunities and source appropriate training opportunities
- Such other duties as may be specified from time to time
By the end of 2018, you will have made a substantial impact on the HR team by working on the following projects:
- Assist with the analysis of data and preparation of presentation materials for workforce planning initiatives with Senior HR leadership.
- Identify, develop and launch career planning and employee development strategy to promote positive attrition trends and improve employee satisfaction.
- Promote a fun place to work environment by participating in the San Francisco events and culture programs including the planning and participation in great place to work initiatives with our Executive team.
You have –
- Bachelor's degree (or equivalent training and experience) preferred
- At least 1 year HR generalist and/or significant internship experience preferred
- Ability to think proactively and analytically
- Expert analytical experience with the ability to transform findings into actions
- Confidence at working at all levels of the organization
- Knowledge of and experience in applying federal, state and local laws and statutes etc. which govern employment policies and practices;
- Experienced in managing cyclical HR procedures including compensation and benefit processes
- Confident in handling complex employee relations issues
- Facilitating group meetings and working effectively in a team environment
- Oracle experience a plus
- Excel experience (intermediate or above)
Equal Opportunity Employer Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled